Friday, October 31, 2008

Who did I meet in Holland!?

I want to share some family and friends I met in Holland.
First of course the welcome of the Paparazzi when we just
got at Grandma Carla's home in Nijmegen....


On Monday I went went aunt Ilja and my moms friend
Joyce to
see some "beestjes at het Goffertpark".

On Tuesday we had a "borrel" at ome Henk and tante Yvonne's house.
My moms cousins Angelique, Marco and Nathalie and Jaap with their kids
Anouk, Mika, Noa and baby Luna where there too.
Had a ton of fun running around with them.



And do you remember Lizzy and Roos? The 2 girls of mommy's oldest
friend Josette? We played till their grandma Agnes came pick them up again.



When mom was in Utrecht I stayed with grandma and she invited Carola and Willy and Frans and Minet over for coffee. So I got to see them as well.

After helping mom getting a lot of junk to the "stort" in Utrecht, my uncle
Mark was happy to finanlly see me again and just hang out at his house.

In the weekend we stayed in Den Bosch and Grandma had all her 3 'kleindochters" around! This is Sunday morning, cosy on Mark and Jana's Bed.

Bob and Ilja came later on that afternoon and we all went out for diner because of Mark and Jana's Anniversary. That was lekker.

The next morning (Monday) I got to hang out a little longer in PJ's with Mark and Jana before we all had to go do our things.

My mom had a date with Mirjam while I hang out (or basically slept all afternoon) at their house with Janny. At night we had diner with Mirjam and we all got icecream as desert: Babs, Lars, me and Kiki. Yummie and Fun!

Back in Nijmegen we visited Ilja at her really cool daycare - she was playing outside with all kids and Grandma, mom and I had a change to say hi to Ilja at her cool work!

Fee came by in Nijmegen on Wednesday for diner with all grandma and mom. Good time to catch up.

Do you also remeber Faab and Sanne? They came visit in Denver once and in the meantime they got married, bought another house and... had coffee with us in their new place on Thursday.

One of the last and maybe a little strange visits for me was to my grandpa's grave. I cannot meet him in person because he is not in our living world anymore. But my mom tells me always all about him and I was happy we could light a candle there with Grandma.

No comments: