Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lucas in Holland meeting friends

First day - mommy is selling her house

And we had drinks with Maike (the big one), Marit
and Camile in Cafe de Poort in Utrecht.


Wow - now mom and Maike are in the pub with kids
- what a diffrent setting compaired to years years ago....

Later on Marije and Stein came for a drink at Maike's house

And Karin and Han


With my new friend Dex

And ofcourse Niels - here watching the kids getting
dressed in silly outfits

We visited Patoune couple days later

Then we head to Drunen to see Lars, Kiki and Babs

And Janny who also watched a day over Maike last year

Lars will be my Dutch friend and partner in crime

That evening we all walked in the "avond vierdaagse". Fun.

I hang out with Mirjam in the morning when mom
went visited Carl at JJ Footwear



On the Saturday after Ilja and Bob's wedding we had

a diner and sleepover at Joyce's new house in Tilburg.
Here I am with my mom oldest friend Josette

While Joyce is preparing a super yummie diner

And I am getting to know Bibi,

Next morning hanging out before we went back to Den Bosch.

And there I got to meet my mom's friend Fee before

they head out for a drinkie in the city!

I had a great time meeting them all!!!

No comments: