Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lucas in Holland meeting family

Lucas and Mom went on a trip to Holland! Most of the time the stayed
with "Oma Carla" in Nijmegen - that's were mom is from!

I got to meet my mom's family... oma Carla
(already saw her when was was just a week old)

Tanta Ilja en ome Bob


We are in Holland because of their wedding next week!

Ome Mark and tante Jana


My cousins Karolina and Mariska

All in their new garden-living room

Luckily we saw eachother couple times during our trip...
On walks...


Took a bath with my cousins..

And just hang out..

And met some more family...
tante Gonny

Oom Ton

Tante Yvonne

Oom Henk

Tante Minet

en oom Frans

my moms cousin Angelique

en Sanne

And we also had time to have a shopping day in

Nijmegen met oma Carla.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jammer dat de kutjes van de meisjes niet te zien zijn. Volgende keer ze beter staand op de foto zetten